When looking at a list of media items such as a Playlist, DJ history, or Search Results, you can click the magnifying glass in a particular items row in order to find related media items. You can keep clicking the magnifying glass to search deeper and deeper down and use the back button to go back up.
Articles in this section
- How do I search my Playlist(s)?
- Why do I have to keep syncing my Playlists to search them?
- How can I upload a new song/video to plug.dj?
- I have a private track I would like to play it on plug. How do I do that?
- I would like to play something from Spotify, Vimeo, etc..
- How do I find other music that is similar or related to ones in my playlist?
- How do I delete items from my playlists?
- I already have some playlists on YouTube or SoundCloud. Can I just import them?