The audio and video requires the Adobe Flash plugin. Make sure that your web browser supports Flash and that the Flash plugin is updated to the latest version. If you are still not able to see or hear the video, try clearing your web browser cache and refreshing the page. If all else fails, please create a support ticket and let us know what browser you are using and what version.
Articles in this section
- My screen is black, won't load or is stuck on "plugging you in.."
- I can not hear the music or see the video. Help!
- I am in an office and we do not all need the video playing, can I turn it off?
- The audio in a video sounds bad, how can I fix it?
- Why are the names of my songs/videos incorrect?
- I am using Opera as my web browser and can’t get past the “plugging you in…” screen.