You can enable High-Definition mode on a video to increase the quality of the stream. To toggle High-Definition mode on/off, place your mouse cursor over the video and click on the HD On button to turn it on (HD Off to switch to the default low-definition stream). This should improve the audio but just be aware that high-definition videos take up more bandwidth.
Articles in this section
- My screen is black, won't load or is stuck on "plugging you in.."
- I can not hear the music or see the video. Help!
- I am in an office and we do not all need the video playing, can I turn it off?
- The audio in a video sounds bad, how can I fix it?
- Why are the names of my songs/videos incorrect?
- I am using Opera as my web browser and can’t get past the “plugging you in…” screen.